Shopper Marketing - August 2017 - 99
Keeping Executives Up to Date on Shopper Marketing Trends
REGISTER FOR FREE!
The Now Generation:
August 24, 2017, 1 p.m. CDT
EVP, GfK Shopper &
The Now Generation, those shoppers between the ages of 15 and 25, are
the economic powerhouse of tomorrow. The stakes are high to understand
their unique attitudes and shopping behaviors.
This presentation will draw from a multitude of GfK shopper trend-watching
resources and its practical marketplace experience helping its clients better
understand and connect with this vital group of shoppers. In this session
* Profile the values and attitudes that shape GenNow's view of the world
and of brands.
* Delve into the role of shopping in their lives and their unique shopping
* Examine the shopping paradoxes that define GenNow as shoppers
(i.e. the most phone -centric shoppers who also love brick-and-mortar
* Review best practice examples of brand executions that connect
well with GenNow shoppers.
* Explore practitioner implications and executional guidelines for
elevating relevance with GenNow shoppers to better connect with
and then build relationships.
Register today at p2pi.org/iseminars
Questions? Call Ann at (773) 992-4448